With the recent development of COVID-19, River Town Federal Credit Union wants to assure its members that we are closely monitoring the virus and are implementing the necessary precautions throughout our office as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The safety of our members, employees, and community is our first priority.
River Town will continue to keep our office and ATM sanitized and fully operational. As the information on COVID-19 is ever changing, so are our initiatives, but we will continue to keep you informed of any changes as they occur.
River Town offers many self-service options for our members to continue their banking safely and efficiently 24 hours a day, every day, through our online banking, mobile banking, and our ATM. We are grateful to be able to provide our members with convenient services along with our drive-through during situations such as these.
While minimizing your exposure, we encourage you to continue your banking via:
- Drive-through and ATM located at 1001 South 21st Street, Fort Smith, AR 72901.
- River Town FCU Online Banking at https://www.mobicint.net/spk/login along with our River Town FCU mobile phone app (instructions to download on your phone located at https://rivertownfcu.org/portfolio/save-a-trip-with-mobile-banking/) to view transactions, check balances, deposit checks, and more. If you are not currently enrolled in online and mobile banking, give us a call and we would be happy to assist you in setting up these services.
- Our member service line – 479-784-5600 – Monday through Friday from 7 AM to 5 PM CST.
- Our 24 hour information line – 479-784-5656
- Online loan applications located at https://rivertownfcu.org/forms_app/loanapp1.html
Additional banking information:
- With remote access being vital during this time, scammers may be taking advantage of the current situation. Please use extreme caution when providing any information remotely. River Town FCU WILL NOT ask for account numbers, social security numbers, pins or passwords when contacting you via phone, text message, or email.
- Scams can come in all forms including emails or social media. Please stay informed on all COVID-19 scams.
- To continue to keep your money safe, it is advised that you keep your money in our NCUA insured credit union.
Thank you for your trust in River Town Federal Credit Union. We will work harder than ever during this time to keep that trust, and to continue to provide you with excellent service and value.