TRANSFER MONEY BETWEEN ACCOUNTS AT OTHER BANKS
Through River Town’s Online Banking or Mobile App, you can securely send or receive money between your River Town FCU account, and your accounts at other financial institutions in the United States. Make a quick one-time transfer, or just as easily set up automatic recurring transfers with as many external accounts as you need.
SAVE TIME WITH CONVENIENT TRANSFERS
No more checks! No more mail! No more trips to the credit union! Whether you’re sending or receiving money, a few quick steps from your computer or phone will get your money where it needs to be. It’s easy, secure and best of all, you can send an external transfer from anywhere, at any time.
GET STARTED TODAY
- Login to your online banking account on your phone or computer at https://rivertownfcu.org/.
- Click “EXTERNAL ACCOUNTS” from menu.
- Under “Link External Account” enter your other financial institution information.
- Click “Add External Account”.
- We will send two small deposits to verify your other account. After you receive the deposits (within the next 2 business days), log back in to River Town online banking to verify the amounts. Then you’re all set to make transfers!
Please note that transfers are limited to $2,500 per transaction, $2,500 per day, and $15,000 per month.