There are two types of VISA® cards. See below for the costs associated with use of each card.
Enjoy these benefits of a credit union VISA® card.
1. VISA® is a widely accepted card world wide.
2. Higher limits
3. Lower annual percentage rate
4. No annual fee
5. No cash advance fee
6. Access ATMs with a Personal Identification Number (PIN) worldwide
7. Cash advances made in the credit union office
8. Make your payments in the credit union office or click here to make your payment online.
9. Clear monthly statement
10. 24 hour touch tone access to your account balance.
A VISA® credit card application is not available online and you must be 21 years of age to apply.
Please pick one up at the credit union or call 479-784-5600 and ask for the loan department to request an application by mail.
To request a disclosure notice pertaining to our VISA® cards, please call toll-free 1-866-902-5600.
We do not discriminate on the basis of color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, receipt of public assistance, or age (provided the applicant is old enough and otherwise has the legal authority to enter into a binding contract), and good faith exercise of rights under the Consumer Protection Act.