There are two types of River Town Federal Credit Union VISA® cards:
Enjoy the benefits of a credit union VISA® card:
- VISA® is a widely accepted card world wide.
- Higher limits
- Low annual percentage rate
- No annual fee
- No cash advance fee
- Access ATMs with a Personal Identification Number (PIN) worldwide
- Cash advances made in the credit union office
- Make your payments in the credit union office or click here to make your payment online.
- Clear monthly statement
- 24 hour touch tone access to your account balance
You must be 21 years of age to apply for the River Town FCU credit card.
To apply online for a credit card, please click here for our online loan application!
To view a disclosure notice pertaining to our VISA® cards, you can click the online loan application, select VISA loan, and the disclosure is provided.
We do not discriminate on the basis of color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, receipt of public assistance, or age (provided the applicant is old enough and otherwise has the legal authority to enter into a binding contract), and good faith exercise of rights under the Consumer Protection Act.