River Town Federal Credit Union offers the right checking account plan to fit your needs.
Features include ATM cards, online banking, mobile app, remote deposit capture, 24-hour telephone response access to your account through Audio Teller, direct deposit and a no-fee Debit Card.
Looking for a new relationship? Tired of paying monthly fees? Well, look no further than River Town Federal Credit Union.
With Share Draft/Checking you get these benefits:
- FREE Debit Card
- No monthly service fees
- No per check fee
- Unlimited check writing
- Easy deposit – Make deposits in person, by mail, ACH, direct deposit, remote deposit capture, or payroll deduction
- No storage of cancelled checks
- Free Online Banking
- Free External Transfers to and from other bank accounts through online banking
- Free Remote Deposit Checks through online banking
Share draft accounts are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a government agency.
Get the convenience of accessing your credit union share draft/checking accounts when you need to withdraw money, make a purchase, or pay for an item at a point of sale (POS) terminal.
Convenience is the key at River Town Federal Credit Union. With our ATM & Visa® Check Cards, you’ll enjoy the flexibility to access your money whenever you need it. Whether you’re across town or across the country, the funds from your River Town FCU accounts will be at your fingertips 24 hours a day through any PULSE® or CO-OP® machine.
You will have access to our credit union ATM located at:
1001 S. 21st. Street
Fort Smith, AR 72901
Look for a CO-OP, PULSE, or PLUS logos on any ATM machine to withdraw money without a fee. You can also inquire on balance.
Currently, you are able to withdraw money from any Arkansas Federal Credit Union or United Federal Credit Union ATM machine with no fees.
VISA Debit/ATM Card
With your River Town Federal Credit Union VISA Debit/ATM Card, you can use it like an ATM card with your PIN, but you can also do other things.
- Make purchases directly from your checking account. Rather than write a check, use your VISA Check Card. You can use the card to make purchases wherever the VISA logo is accepted.
- Use it at Point of Sale terminals wherever the VISA logo is accepted.
- To get an application and see which card you qualify for, see a Member Service Representative at River Town FCU.
Things to remember about our VISA Debit/ATM card:
1. They are not credit cards. All transactions are deducted from your share draft/checking.
2. Each time you make a purchase, use POS terminal, or make a withdrawal from an ATM machine with your VISA Debit/ATM card you should record the transaction immediately in your check register. If you forget, you could cause your checking account to be out-of-balance, resulting in possible fees.
3. Reconcile your monthly statement. Report lost or stolen cards immediately. Refer to your EFT disclosure for more information on reporting lost or stolen cards.
4. You cannot make deposits at bank ATM machines. You must make your deposits either in person at the credit union office, through ACH, payroll deduction, remote deposit, or by mail. Members may also make deposits at the Secure Night Deposit located at the end of the first drive-in window.
Please click here for information on how to report a lost or stolen River Town FCU ATM card.
Mobile Banking is here! Click below to download the FREE app.
Have you ever misplaced your paycheck? If you had Direct Deposit you would never have to worry about it. You can get direct deposit of your paycheck or any recurring check. If your employer handles direct deposit of paychecks, ask them to sign you up for direct deposit into your credit union share draft/checking account. For those recurring check payments, such as a monthly Treasury check, have this direct deposited to your credit union account.
Remember it’s simple, safe and secure with direct deposit. It offers these advantages:
Secure – You don’t have to worry about lost or stolen checks
Reliable – You don’t have to worry about missing the check in the mail, it’s always on time through direct deposit.
Flexible – You can always change financial institutions to continue to have your direct deposit. Just complete certain forms and you can continue to have direct deposit in a new account.
Convenient – No more trips to the credit union to cash your check. If you are on vacation or business out of town, you have the peace of mind knowing it is there.
Just stop in and see one of our member service representatives and we’ll get you signed up.
When you establish payroll deduction at River Town FCU, money is automatically deducted from your paycheck and deposited in your savings account or checking account, or used to make loan payments. It’s an easy way to save or to ensure that you’ll never miss a loan payment.
Please contact us for more information on payroll deduction.
For those of you who are committed to writing a check for your bills, please stop in to see our selection of checks,
or click here to reorder checks:
Regular Business Hours:
After Hours & Weekends: