There are two types of VISA cards. Click here to see the costs associated with use of the card.
Enjoy these benefits of a credit union VISA card.
1. VISA is a widely accepted card world wide.
2. Higher limits
3. Lower annual percentage rate
4. No annual fee
5. No cash advance fee
6. Access ATMs with a Personal Identification Number (PIN) worldwide
7. Cash advances made in the credit union office
8. Make your payments in the credit union office or click here to make your payment online.
9. Clear monthly statement
10. 24 hour touch tone access to your account balance.
A VISA credit card application is not available online and you must be 21 years of age to apply. Please pick one up at the credit union or call 479-784-5600 and ask for the loan department to request an application by mail. To request a disclosure notice pertaining to our VISA cards, please call toll-free 1-866-902-5600.